Wednesday, August 27, 2014

An Easily Digestible Poem

You said, once, As we walked together, That you would never, Never give up, That you would, No matter what, Win my heart, And be my man. I laughed, And thought, You were so silly, So young, That you couldn't, Understand, That my heart, Was undone. Now I stand, Alone, Having crumbled, My walls, My heart beats, Loudly, Wildly, I want you. Now I run, After your shadow, Telling you, I will never, Never give up, That I will, No matter what, Take back, Your heart, And have you, Be my man. I hope, You don't laugh, And think, You are no longer, Young, That I am silly, That your heart, Is undone. I want to walk, Beside you again, And know, Together, We will never, Never give up, Because, We have, Each other's hearts, And we laugh, Together, In the sunshine, And smile, At how silly we are, And how young, We feel, Together, And know, Our hearts, Are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment