Monday, June 17, 2013

Thoughts in a Beat

It's not enough to say
"I hurt myself today."
Sympathy dries faster than rain.
And through all this pain
When you tell a friend
No one can be found in the end.

I no longer want to.
I'm being ripped in two,
And my lies are making me numb.
You see, it's kind of dumb,
All this hiding away,
Makes me alone at the end of the day.

Oh god, I hate this.
Please stop this.

I swear I'd end this if I could.

I never thought I would
Get so beaten down
The only wrinkles on my face are from frowns.

I don't want to lie anymore.
How do I express from my core?
I can't trust you with my life
And no one wants to hear all my strife.
I'm alone and dripping with blood,
I'm still in a darkened mood,
And I'm crying on the inside,
No tears fall on the outside,
I'm ripped apart and feeling so blue.
I swear I'm needing something that's new.
The usual medicines aren't enough,
For a life that is so damn rough.
My feet ache so much walking,
I wince from all the gawking,
I just want to be okay with being me.
But the reason for me I can't see.

To hell with it all....

To hell with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment